Here is the statement from this national physicians’ group, of which I am part:
1. COVID 19 injections are under Emergency Use Authorization and must be considered experimental. Informed consent is a bedrock principle of medical ethics, yet millions of people have taken COVID-19 injections under duress.
2. The long-term effects of the novel mRNA or DNA technology and the lipid nanoparticles involved in their administration – including carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, autoimmune phenomena, and impairment of fertility – cannot possibly be known.
3. There are numerous safety signals, including excess sudden deaths, that would in the past have prompted immediate withdrawal of vaccines or drugs from the market.
4. The expected intensive, sophisticated investigations of reported adverse effects associated with COVID-19 vaccination, including myocarditis, pericarditis, paralysis, thromboembolism, menstrual abnormalities, and unusual cancers, have not been undertaken.
5. COVID-19 genetic injections have not been shown in randomized, controlled trials to be effective in preventing infection, transmission, hospitalization or death.
6. In children who have virtually zero likelihood of death from COVID, there is no evidence of benefit exceeding risks for these products.
7. Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, and lack of accountability.
8. Vaccine-injured patients have little if any expectation of compensation, and manufacturers are shielded from liability. This liability protection must be ended.
9. All mandates, including requirements for school attendance or work, should immediately be withdrawn.
10. COVID-19 genetic injections should be withdrawn from the market.
2 thoughts on “AAPS Calls for Cessation of Covid Vaccine”
All sound facts and worthwhile proposals. The question is , who is directed to and who is listening ? Good luck.
It is taking the political/administrative class a long time to acknowledge their errors, Fred. Many of them are conflicted and receive monies from the pharmaceutical industries. This was in the form of a press release, but I don’t know who is listening, unfortunately. We can only hope the repeated messaging will have an effect.
Comments are closed.