Elon Musk has recently revealed that he will have more releases that focus on the corrupt legacy media. Much of what he has released thus far has focused on attempts by the executive branch of the federal government to interfere with free speech.
The governmental employees who did this brazenly violated the law. After all, the Constitution is our highest law. I think Republican state attorneys general ought to be prosecuting them, both on a criminal and civil basis, to the maximum extent of the law.
A good summary article by Kristan Harris provides a list of ten revelations that have come from Musk’s Twitter releases. Check out the article for details:
1. Elon Musk Claimed Almost All Conspiracies Surrounding Twitter’s Censorship and Government Relationships Were True.
2. The FBI Paid Twitter So the Social Media Giant Could Process All of Their Requests.
3. So Many Ex-FBI Employees Work at Twitter They Created a Secret Slack Channel to Onboard Additional Former Feds.
4. Twitter Leadership Quested to Sanitize Twitter Accounts Aggregating “True but Inconvenient” Data About the COVID-19 Vaccines, Even Information Directly from the CDC.
5. Twitter Quietly Aided the Pentagon’s Covert Online PsyOp Campaign.
6. Twitter Execs Were Pressured to Locate Information About Russian Misinformation Campaigns But Couldn’t Provide Any Evidence to Such Assertions.
7. Twitter Interfered in the 2020 Election by Censoring the Hunter Biden laptop Story.
8. The Government is not in Contact just with Twitter, but Every Major Social Media Platform.
9. The Government is Creating and Using Deep Fake Images and Virtual Influencers to Spread its Propaganda.
10. Twitter Trust And Safety Team Found Trump Tweets Did Not Violate Policy, Deleted Account Anyway.
It should be noted that the mainstream media, for the most part, has refused to cover this story. That means it is very important that American citizens learn what our government has been doing by other means. Our slide toward totalitarianism is undeniable.